If you would like to try out our free inventory management software then you just need to download and install the software on your computer. You can complete the download 3 easy steps:
1. Click 
2. Then click on the red [Download HomeBase] button located in the middle of the page
3. Click on [Save File] (Download should be complete within 60 seconds depending on your connection
1. Click 
Now simply follow these steps to install HomeBase 2.3 on your computer:
1. Go to your computer [Desktop]
2. Double-click on the [HomeBase23EN.EXE] icon
3. Close any programs you have open and click [Next]
4. Read through the HomeBase Software license agreement and select the [I Accept the terms in the HomeBase Software license agreement] option. Click the [Next] button
5. To install HomeBase 2.3 to the default folder, click the [Next] button
6. Select the [Yes] option button and then click the [Next] button
7. Click the [Next] button
8. Click the [Next] button to begin the installation
9. Click the [Finish] button
Note for Windows Vista users: Unfortunately, the “Home Basic” version of Windows Vista does not support FTP (File Transfer Protocol) uploads. To use FTP in these Windows Vista environments you will need to acquire addition software. Please consult Microsoft support for further details. Only Windows Vista Ultimate Edition supports FTP.
However, you can create an export file in HomeBase and upload your books via your Members Menu once you have opened an AbeBooks bookseller account. Contact us and let us know which version of Windows Vista you are using, we will be happy to let you know how you can upload.
Note for Mac users: Unfortunately, version 2.3 of HomeBase cannot be run on the Mac system. Some Mac users have acquired and installed Virtual PC software, enabling a Virtual PC environment in which software such as HomeBase 2.3 can be run.
Illustrated instructions on how to add books and mange catalogues can be found in the HomeBase 2.3 User Guide.