Your personal information can be updated at any time. It is important to keep your personal information up-to-date so we can contact you easily. Some of the information such as terms of sale and shipping terms can also be seen by buyers and will help to promote your business. Your personal information includes:
- Your name and address
- Your address and telephone number
- Your email address and website URL (if you have one)
- Your county
- Your terms of sale and shipping terms
All of your account information can be easily updated from the Members Menu:
- [Sign On] to your AbeBooks.com bookseller account
- Select [My Personal Information] on the Members Menu
- Then click [Account Details]
- Scroll down the page to locate the information field you wish to update
Please note: The Book Info field and the Store Description field are no longer used
5. Once all your changes have been made, click the [Update Details] button at the bottom of the page
Depending on which fields you have updated, it may take only a few minutes to apply the changes; however, some fields can take several days.
If you enter in your county code abbreviation in the state/province field of your address, your bookstore will then be searchable by county in the [Bookstores] search facility.
For information on customising your AbeBooks Storefront, click here.