If you need to make any changes to the credit card that we use to charge fees, or if you need to provide us with an entirely new card, you can do so by using a link on the Members Menu.
To access and edit your credit card information, you will need to enter the credit card number that is currently on file. If you are unsure as to which credit card is on file, please contact us and our Finance team will remove the current credit card details. You should then be able to enter your details without further difficulty.
To View Your Credit Card Information:
- [Sign On] to your bookseller account via AbeBooks.com
- Click [My Payments] from the Members Menu
Click [My Credit Card (for fee payments only)]
To update the Credit Card Information:
- Enter the credit card number that is currently on file
- Click the [Continue] button
- Type your credit card information in the appropriate text boxes and select the expiry date from the lists
- Select a [Payment Status] option
- Click the [Add Card] button
To Remove the Stored Credit Card Information:
- Click the [Remove This Card] button
- Verify that you would like to remove this card by clicking the [Remove This Card] button
You will then have the option to add a new card.
To Add New Credit Card Information:
- Enter your credit card number (with no spaces between the numbers) in the space provided
- Select the expiry month and year from the pull down lists
- Enter the Card holder name
- Click the [Add Card] button to save the information
Your credit card information is entered through our secure server and is encrypted for security. You must be signed on in order to use this function.
More details about payments and fees can be found here.